Managed Care Contracting
HC Intellect is a one-stop shop for healthcare providers seeking to optimize payer reimbursements. At HC Intellect, we understand that managed care contracting is the backbone of a strong financial EBITDA.
Our expertise in this area will help you establish the following:
- Pro forma: An all-inclusive and well designed pro forma is the first step in the contract negotiation process. It will help align proposals with your financial objectives.
- Market Analysis: Before heading to the negotiation table with insurance companies it is critical to determine the following:
- Market reimbursement averages by top service lines
- Federal payers' reimbursement rates
- Insurance/Payer mix
- Market Costs: space, staffing, supplies, drugs, ancilliary etc.
- Data Presentation: After establishing a strong pro forma and performing a comprehensive market analysis, it is equally important to effectively document and present a proposal to payers that also highlights market place impact. The document should identify key-differentiators and the positive impact to patient care.
- Contract Negotiation: Finally, our team of highly skilled experts will help present and negotiate the best rates.
- Contract Modeling: Our contract modeling/management tool will help you compare fee schedules across payers.